With Netgear EX6200, you receive premium specifications of hardware to extend the range of your Wi-Fi network. This model from Netgear is known for its excellent performance. Some of the great features include a dual-core processor of 800MHz and amplifiers of 700mW. Along with that, you also get two external antennas of 5dBi to further enhance the strength of Wi-Fi range.
To leverage Netgear EX6200, you will have to successfully conduct the setup process. We offer our expertise to resolve any potential issue while setting up your extender. Our team of experts is just a call away and ready all the time to resolve your queries.
How to set up your Netgear EX6200?
You can utilize the Netgear Genie setup wizard or WPS method to complete the process. Here are the major steps you need to make:
- Take out your Netgear EX6200 from the box.
- Place the extender close to your Wi-Fi router and plug it into a power cable.
- Choose a device and connect it to the range extender through a wireless or wired connection.
- After making the connection, you should be able to see a solid green light on your extender’s client link.
- Now, use your device’s internet browser to access www.mywifiext.net for the setup process.
- Enter the default credentials to log into the page, then, choose the option “New extender setup”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup process, then, select “Next”.
- Now, select the preferred Wi-Fi network and use the password and username to access.
- Change your SSID and password of the extender from default to a new one. Also, make other changes in the settings before saving it all.
- After this, you can allow your device to connect with EX6200 via mywifiext, then, click on the option “Continue”.
Congratulations! You have successfully established a connection of EX6200 with your Wi-Fi network. Now, you can enjoy high-speed internet at every corner of your home or office.
The WPS method requires simply to ‘press and hold’ the WPS key on the extender. Then, make the connection and enjoy
Get in touch for immediate support!