Netgear EX3920 Setup
A simple setup process of Netgear EX3920 allows you to make your existing network work more efficiently in terms of speed and range. You can utilize this device as your range extender or the access point. Netgear EX3920 comes with a coverage range of 100 to 120 feet with a dual-band Wi-Fi range.
How to complete the Netgear EX3920 setup
- Begin the Netgear EX3920 setup process by switching on your extender.
- Pick a location for your extender in the room where you keep the Wi-Fi router.
- Allow the power LED of your extender to turn on as light amber, then, become green.
- Use your laptop or PC to access the web address www.mywifiext.net and use the default password and username to enter.
- Utilize the instructions you find on the screen after entering the mywifiext.net page to finish the configuration process.
With these directions, you should be able to establish a connection between your Netgear EX3920 with your wireless router.
Netgear EX3920 extender setup with WPS method
- Switch on your Netgear EX3920 device.
- Place your extender along with the wireless router in one room.
- Connect the extender to a consistent electrical power outlet and allow the power LED to turn its color into light green.
- Press and hold the extender’s WPS button.
- You should be able to find a white light on the Link Status light of your Netgear EX3920.
- Choose any location in your home to place the extender. But, it should be close to the router for the successful setup process.
In case you face any trouble in the process, feel free to get the assistance of our capable technicians right away.
Setup issues possible with Netgear EX3920
- Unable to reach mywifiext.net
- Internet is not working even after connecting the extender
- Forgetting mywifiext password
- Not able to open the Netgear Genie application
- Netgear firmware update fails
And much more!
There can be a wide range of potential issues with the setup of Netgear EX3920. But, don’t worry at all! We are here to help you out by resolving any problem right away!