Netgear EX3700 Setup
You can connect to your wireless network in every area of your home with Netgear EX3700 installed as your Wi-Fi extender. It increases the range of your home network, reduces interference and improves the Wi-Fi speed as well. This effect stays continuous throughout your house, as Netgear EX3700 has been designed to cover a wide range of distance of 100 feet.
How to set up your Netgear EX3700
- Plugin the power cable of your Netgear EX3700 and allow the power LED of the device to turn solid green in color.
- Use your home Wi-Fi network and connect it to the home modem or router.
- Through your laptop or PC, access an updated internet browser to visit www.mywifiext.net and select the option “new extender setup”.
- In the list of all available wireless networks, pick yours and select “Next”.
- Now, you can enter the preferred name of the network and upgrade all the security settings as per your preference. Then, click “Next’.
- Establish the connection between your extender and the wireless device, then, click the option “Continue”. This will complete the configuration of the extender with your wireless network. Now, click “Next”, so you can complete the registration process.
- Select “Finish”, when you are done with the registration.
With the mentioned directions, you can conveniently complete the setup process for Netgear EX3700 and boost your wireless connectivity. In case, you still face issues in the setup of Netgear EX3700, call our experts for advice and immediate solutions.
For the WPS method of Netgear EX3700 setup, you can follow these steps:
- Switch on your Netgear EX3700.
- Keep the extender and your router in one room.
- Allow the power LED to turn light green.
- Press and hold the WPS button available on your extender.
- This should turn on the lights of Link Status white, which ensures a successful connection between the extender and the router.
Call for setup guidance and common issues!
You might face issues while trying to set up or use your Netgear EX3700. Feel free to contact our specialist technicians for the support!