Netgear offers a broad collection of technologies to improve wired and wireless networking. One of those technologies includes Netgear EX2700, which is a Wi-Fi range extender.
Using Netgear EX2700 requires you to establish its connection with your router. And we provide top-level assistance in the setup process.
How to set up your Netgear EX2700?
First of all, you need to complete these steps carefully:
- Place your extender close to the Wi-Fi router. Not too close, just choose one room to place both the devices.
- Connect the cable of your extender to a power outlet.
- Switch on your EX2700 and establish a wired or wireless connection with your device.
Now, you can utilize a WPS or manual approach to complete the setup.
For the WPS method:
- You need to find the WPS key on your extender and push. At the same time, push your router’s WPS button.
- This should complete the process of wireless protected setup and you will see 3 lights of solid green color on your extender.
Now, you have successfully configured your EX2700 via the WPS method.
For the manual method:
- The manual connection will require you to use your device such as a smartphone or laptop.
- Find the option “Netgear_Ext” in the option of wireless setting on your device.
- Establish a connection by selecting “Netgear_Ext”. This should give you access to the login screen of Netgear Genie.
- Use the option “New extender setup” to make your account and keep following the on-screen instructions.
- After the successful setup process, you will see three lights in solid green color glowing on your extender.
- Now, you can connect as many devices you want to the wireless network of the extender and enjoy the boosted connectivity.
Along with that, you can also use your smartphone or laptop to access www.mywifiext.net to access the Netgear Genie setup wizard.
While the mentioned steps should make things easier, you don’t have to feel alone while setting up your extender. We have years of experience and updated knowledge to assist you in the whole setup process.
Call right away!
Make a call now and let our professionals answer your queries and provide solutions.